first of all, dear writer, you are a rockstar already. whatever you do, i'll love it. i'll try to write down some general likes and DNWs, which will hopefully result in me not having to repeat myself too much in my specifics.
obviously I like women, so I will not go into that too much but really, women are so great
DNWs: large age differences. non con, dub con, boys if not really necessary, or if i mention some specific boy i'd like, slut shaming, victim blaming, coming out stories. entirely helpless women, lack of female agency. alpha/omega things. men calling women baby, eww. hopeless endings. traditional two-and-a-half-children-and-a-wife-fence happy endings.
General likes, in no order whatsoever: women, girls, all ages. dancing, clubbing, huntwoman/queen dynamics. self-destructive and destructive behavior, substance abuse, gender/sexuality explorations. fluid sexuality. adultery, always give me adultery. morally dubious girls. power dynamics. queen bee plotlines. queens. social events, social hierarchy. school environments. couples (especially soon-to-be-couples-in-denial) explored from a 3rd person's pov. threesomes and moresomes. if you give me anything about an established/almost established three/moresome with actual relationship negotiations and discussions, i will cry from happiness. fairytale references. snobs. women/girls as gods, esp teen girls as gods. not necessarily literally speaking. domesticity. i am perfectly fine with crossovers with all my requested characters/ships. i would, always, kill for a good amy pond/dawn summers/elena gilbert/allison argent fic. girls in power. millenial romances. aromantic girls. repetitions. parallel structures. circular endings. self-awareness. smoking. girls with guns. physicality. non-spectacular sex. monster girls. blood. girls covered in blood. girls in pantsuits. girls in pantsuits covered in blood. girls in pantsuits smoking. lipstick. dragons. poetic shit. smut. girls writers. girls journalists. girls pirates. mob girls. unhappy wives of any age. socialites. non-traditional families. found families. sad marriages. bad mothers. good love triangles. heists and cons and capers. make up and clothing as armors and weapons. metaphorically or literally. roadtrips. bed sharing. clothes sharing. hooking up in shabby motels. comfortable unspoken acts of intimacy. competence porn. stepsibling or sibling incest AUs.
general inspiration shit:
This is not about love as in caring. This is about property as in ownership.
Another thing is no matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close.
Masha, listen to me. Cosmetics are an extension of the will. Why do you think all men paint themselves when they go to fight? When I paint my eyes to match my soup, it is not because I have nothing better to do than worry over trifles. It says, I belong here, and you will not deny me. When I streak my lips red as foxgloves, I say, Come here, male. I am your mate, and you will not deny me. When I pinch my cheeks and dust them with mother-of-pearl, I say, Death, keep off, I am your enemy, and you will not deny me. I say these things, and the world listens, Masha. Because my magic is as strong as an arm. I am never denied.
You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast. You will always run away with her. You will always lose her. You will always be a fool. You will always be dead, in a city of ice, snow falling into your ear. You have already done all of this and will do it again.
Well, when you think you love somebody, you love them. That's what love is. Thoughts.
I don’t let on to everyone,
but lean close, and I’ll whisper:
My mother was raped by a holy swan.
You believe that? You can take me out to dinner.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it's better if you do.
Specific ideas for specific fandoms/ships:
likes in general:
- slytherin!girls (canon or not), especially slytherin!ginny. i like the idea that, in their own way, on their own terms, slytherin girls are actually very protective of each other and kind to each other, though it's not maybe what a hufflepuff would call kindness - but maybe it is, you know? take this as you will.
- threesomes and moresomes and relationship negotiations
- anything dealing with these girls/women handling their post!war lives
Luna Lovegood/Pansy Parkinson/Ginny Weasley, Cho Chang/Daphne Greengrass/Ginny Weasley, Pansy Parkinson/Daphne Greengrass/Astoria Greengrass
- all of these scream cruel intentions AU to me
Katie Bell/Angelina Johnson/Alicia Spinnet
- with these three, i'd mostly like to see something fun, maybe quidditch related, but it doesn't have to be, some slice-of-life cozy without-them-noticing-friendship-growing-into-romance
Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks
- honestly whatever you want to do with this, i will be so terribly pleased with it. i like my black girls/women dark, that's how they are. if you could include their troubles with the family ~legacy and how they deal with it, that would be the best
Astoria Greengrass/Daphne Greengrass
- sibling incest is the best incest
all these women are great. i also like sage, though she is not on any of the list. and the first, fake ivy, so if you want to include them, that's great. also carter baizen. whatever you want to do with carter baizen, i'm always up for him being willing to destroy himself for whatever he thinks is a good reason that week. as long as he remains a supporting character, i'll like him. as part of a threesome/foursome, that's also cool.
Vanessa Abrams/Blair Waldorf
- mostly, i want to see them bffing. an AU of gg where vanessa and blair become BFFs instead of dan and blair would be terrific
Jenny Humphrey/Blair Waldorf
- their power struggle was a thing of beauty, i would love to see something with that. but all sorts of AUs are great, as long as the dynamic between them stays
Vanessa Abrams/Georgina Sparks/Blair Waldorf
- mostly, I just think georgina and blair would compete to see who can corrupt vanessa first/faster/better. this also screams cruel intentions AU to me
Georgina Sparks/Blair Waldorf/Serena van der Woodsen
- i'd like something pre-series perhaps, young, exploring, in the Hamptons
Georgina Sparks/Blair Waldorf
- they would fight gloriously, which i take to mean they could also kiss and fuck gloriously
- it doesn't have to be plot heavy, but i'm interested in two female detectives navigating their lives and having the same career. it can be plot heavy if you want it to.
- this just seems brilliant. do with it what you will.
mobster's daughter/undercover cop
- i like brats and princesses and girls aware of their power, and a mobster's daughter would have some power over another mobster, even if it's an undercover cop.
DO NOT WANT: a ~tragedy filled reveal that this mobster is actually an undercover cop, and i don't want this to turn them into star crossed lovers, i don't want this to be an insurmountable obstacle. i'd much rather they just scheme and plot together, be it to run away from this world of their entirely, be it to become law abiding citizens, be it to remain law-breaking citizens.
starship captain/chief engineer
- i just love girls with different perspectives on things having to work together for the same cause. plus, this screams fun banter and competence porn
warlord princess/sorceress princess
- guh, my babies. different upbringings, different viewpoints, different morals, such a beautiful clash of things. teaching each other about sorcery/fighting would be great. aware that their inheritance really needs to dictate the life they choose, but unsure what to do
- similar to warlord princess/sorceress princess, different viewpoints. i'd especially like to see them working together to coordinate an attack/a defense/some sort of strategy. fun banter and competence porn are the best, again.
- three writers in love with each other. i mostly see this as a very aromantic threesome, but do with that what you will. i'd love to also see if this could work as an open relationship - them trying out dating/hooking up with other people but still coming back to each other at the end of the day and talking about it. these girls are all about talking, in my mind at least. also, i think of all three as very ambitious, and i love that about them.
- beautiful girls too good for this world, created so their bodies and blood could serve someone else's purpose, who have to deal with that and continue and carve their own destinies for themselves, spectacular
- i see these two, esp ginny, as very brave and stubborn and ambitious and frank and direct, i think this ship would be a beauty to behold
- again, writer girls, who got destroyed by the world and need to stitch themselves back on their own, or with each other's help
- my archer girl teaching dawn how to fight with a bow and arrow. dawn teaching her about magic and sumerian. laughing at the silly boys in beacon hills and hanging out with all the other flawless girls in beacon hills
- laurel teaching elena how to fight. elena teaching laurel how to fight. elena learning about superheroes who fight for good. laurel learning about vampires. i mostly see this as happening in star city. elena a journalist who is investigating who black canary is, who falls in love with laurel and black canary simultaneously. picking out fighting clothing and accessories together, and going shopping. THIS IS ALL SO GOOD Y'ALL
kate bishop/america chavez
- superhero teen girls are the best really.
- OH MY IS THIS NOT THE CUTEST SHIP TO HAVE EVER. I WANT THEM TO BE SLOW AND CAREFUL WITH EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY FEAR THE OTHER IS GOING TO BREAK. I WANT IT TO BE AWKWARD AND ALSO NOT, AND I WANT THEM TO BE GENTLE AND KIND. BUT I ALSO WANT WHATEVER YOU WRITE, SO.
this is the end of the letter, i hope it helps in some way, if not, i am sorry.